The commissioning of a church starter is not the culmination of our partnership. Rather, it is the beginning of our journey together — a journey that includes professional coaching, continuing education, core group leadership development and financial support.
Following commissioning, church starters will enter into a covenant with the Fellowship, partnering with CBF, their local CBF state/regional organization, one or more encourager churches as well as other invested individuals.
When CBF commissions a church starter, we covenant to provide some of the following:
- $15,000 in funding over three years
- Professional coaching for 3 years
- Site visits and leadership development
- Website and accounting development
- Travel and lodging expenses to be commissioned at the CBF General Assembly
- Networking opportunities with CBF church starters, continued training and connections with CBF churches and programs such as Church Starter Retreat, Dawnings, and ChurchWorks